Outdoor Screen Hire
The use of outdoor LED screens is on the rise, and with them offering so much versatility this is not surprising. There are many situations in which someone may want to hire an outdoor screen, whether it be for recreational reasons or for commercial or business purposes. Regardless of the occasion, 2022 could be the ideal year to enhance your event with a crystal clear outdoor LED screen.
Examples of the types of event people hire an outdoor screen for entertainment include:
- Outdoor cinema screening
- Live music
- Sporting events
- Private parties
Whether it’s to host a cinema screening for your family or community, to watch the 2022 World Cup in the highest quality or to entertain, inform visitors or even display sponsors advertising, outdoor LED screens can be hired for small or large events.
LED screens are also hired for commercial purposes, such as:
- Pub sporting events
- Corporate events
- Award shows
- Retail settings
As technology is advancing and people are returning to work after the pandemic, an LED screen may provide the ideal modern touch that meetings and conferences may be looking for. Equally, for companies looking for advertisement tools to stand out, an outdoor LED screen could be ideal. Retailers are quickly embracing the adaptability of LED screens in retail settings connecting with customers outside the store in innovative and creative ways through LED and holographic technology.
Types of events for outdoor screen hire
Every year festivals are attended by huge floods of people and livestreamed across the world, and a big part of the entertainment is watched on outdoor LED screens. It is a given that the weather is not always reliable, and that’s why its so important that the screens offer both high-resolution and all-weather technology, as well as audio solutions and a structural design suitable for the full festival experience. Learn more about screen hire for festivals.
Whether it’s Wimbledon or the World Cup, sporting events bring everyone together and outdoor LED screens can add to this experience. They can be used for small intimate events, or larger occasions, for pub gardens or birthdays and with a range of sizes available, there is screen usage for all. Including live camera feeds and the added feature of a mobile LED screen trailer ensuring your screen is set up and available to use in no time, hiring an outdoor screen can offer a new experience to watching sporting events. Learn more about screen hire for sporting events.
What is better than catching a customers eye as they walk past your store? A high-resolution LED screen is the perfect way to ensure consumers are drawn in. To be used in store windows, on store sales floors or outside, to advertise and promote offers, sales and all the features necessary, bright and colorful LED screens are ideal in retail to draw people in. With the pandemic having a huge impact on retail in the past few years, it has never been more vital to entice people back with interactive instore displays and interactive store window displays. Learn more about screen hire for retail.
There is nothing more important than corporate events running smoothly, being organised and presenting excellence to its audience, and LED screens can offer this outdoors or indoors. With the option of choosing flat or curved screens, with exquisite content design and staging, LED screens can offer inspiring technology to make events just that bit more exceptional. Learn more about screen hire for corporate events.
What should I look for when hiring an outdoor screen?
There are many benefits of hiring an LED outdoor screen for your events and experiences, and when doing so there may be certain features worth looking out for. Quality is everything and there are a number of factors to consider such as the size of the screen, the pixel rating or pixel distance of the screen for your event and the sound systems.
Some examples and features of outdoor LED screens to look out for include:
- High quality visuals, to ensure your event is met with the screen quality for everyone to see and enjoy without complications. We recommend 3.9mm LED screen for outdoor events as this will display your graphics at optimum quality
- Outstanding sound systems, as when screening events, especially sporting events or music events, the audio is a part of the enriching experience. If you’ve invested in the best quality screens, the sound systems need to enhance the experience
- Set up time, needs to be considered into events how long screens will take to get up and running. You’ll need experienced technicians that can ensure the screens are up and running as soon as possible and stay up and running throughout your event
- Weather resistance, especially in the UK the weather is never reliable and often raining so it’s important to know the screens offer high-resolution all weather LED technology that’s water resistant and wind tested.
- Different sized screen to fit every occasion, to offer the usage of outdoor LED screens to events on large or small scales. What size screen do you need? Led screens can often be sized exactly to the size your event needs them.
- Can be used at nighttime as well as daytime, so events are not limited by the timings of the day. Some screens can even have automatic light adjustment to make the screens less bright at night and brighter in the day.
- Mobile LED screens: Does your event need a mobile solution such as a large LED screen on a trailer? These have the advantage of being able to move onto sight quickly and start broadcasting very quickly with minimal setup times.
How much does it cost to rent an outdoor screen?
The typical cost of hiring an LED screen can range from £300 to £20,000. The cost to rent an outdoor screen may vary due to factors such as type of screen, resolution of the screen, size of screen, the scale of the event and the length of hire. As stated, there are LED screens to match all events and requirements, and this versatility also impacts the price range of renting a screen.
How to maximize your experience?
PEP offers reliable high resolution outdoor LED screen hire, with numerous benefits on offer. An essential element of these screens is to offer the quality of indoor screening, but outdoors!
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- The screens being easy to install, ensuring that our screens are up and running in no time, offering a plain sailing experience
- Weather resistance, unaffected by rain, wind and direct sunlight, making sure that our screens can be used in any condition
- Range of pixel pitch modules, offering the best fitting technology to your event
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians with experience of working with all types of screens in all types of settings, from events to retail to exhibitions
We also offer additional services, such as:
- The option of additional staging, providing the opportunity for live entertainment alongside the use of LED screen hire
- Mobile trailers, offering cost effective flexibility ensuring that screens are onsite and working quickly and efficiently
- Audio visual solutions, to make sure the audio is to the same high standards as your visual offering
- Modified screens to fit all events, including flat and curved screens even LED screens in bespoke shapes
We also offer production services:
- Audio: constantly investing in new technology and working with experienced sound engineers, we ensure that the highest quality audio is brought to your events
- Lighting: Our lighting equipment brings excelling lighting technology, and our lighting designers are here to ensure that lighting looks professional and defined
- Live cameras: Whether it’s full multi-camera solutions or small-scale cameras, our camera production is ideal for live events for a smooth and high-quality delivery of film, with the option to record
- Content management: To ensure events look professional, we have a team of creators on hand ready to create overlays or logos and to assist with the content production of events and streams. We’ve worked with all sorts of content including medical, fashion, charitable, entertainment, music and even government content.
If you are interested in hiring an outdoor LED screen, or want to get in touch with us with any questions or to find out more, please contact us through the form on our website, or give us a call on 01202 611106