Hiring an LED screen can bring the ultimate technology and entertainment to any event. The flat panel display can be used for a wide variety of occasions, whether you want to screen the big cup final football match or need a new innovative way to advertise your business or products, an LED screen is a wonderful way of doing these, adding that extra special and unique touch.
Both indoor and outdoor screens are available to hire, which both come with features that align with the events they are needed for. The flexibility of choosing an indoor or outdoor screen ensures that all your expectations will be met, and your plans will be specifically catered for. There are several features an LED screen can bring to your event, alongside ensuring the highest quality with high resolution.
Bringing a screen to your event means you can cater for larger audiences, drawing people in and providing a way of presenting creatively and excitingly. LED screens can cater for a huge variety of events, covering both business and entertainment, more specifically, for example we believe our screens are ideal for events such as exhibitions, sports and festivals.
What type of events can LED screens be used for?
Whether it is for business or pleasure our LED screens can be hired for any occasion, this could include, for example:
- Exhibitions, if you’re looking for a way to ensure your exhibition stands out like no other, hiring an LED screen to do so is the perfect solution. Offering captivating and polished content design as well as full audio solutions our LED screen is the ideal way to optimize an exhibition. Find out more here.
- Corporate Events, it can be difficult to draw the attention of every person in a room, and even more difficult to keep it, but using our LED screens, with their live camera feeds and full event production can be an innovative and powerful opportunity to catch attention. If this interests you please see our corporate events page.
- Virtual studios, if you’ve got an upcoming idea for your new film project, but you’re not sure what technology to use, a high resolution LED screen could be perfect for you. Allowing backgrounds to be manipulated and controlled, our LED screens mean a green screen is not necessary, and offer an advanced technological tool to your filming project. See more here.
- Sports, with so many exciting sporting events coming up in 2022 such as the FIFA World Cup, why not hire an LED screen to maximize your screening of the events of the year? With high resolution all weather technology, our screens are not impacted by the unpredictable weather of the UK, and offer a great addition, rain or shine. Find out more here.
- Festivals, after a number of years of cancelled festivals due to the pandemic, 2022 is seeing the return of the summer festival season, offering bespoke staging and structural design, as well as full audio solutions, an LED screen is the ideal way to enhance the musical experience at festivals. If you want to learn more, see our festivals page.
What features do LED screens offer?
LED screens offer several specialized features that can bring a variety of benefits to your event, these can include for example:
- High resolution LED, our screens come with the high resolution technology which ensures that the display will be sharp and offer a seamless experience
- High resolution LED measurements, our high resolution offerings include 2.6mm, 3.9mm or 1.8mm ensuring that customers individual events and wants are specifically catered for
- Curved or flat designs, our LED screens can come in curved or flat designs offering creativity and individuality to make any event production stand out and be remembered
- Floor and ceiling installations, working to your plans and designs we offer floor and ceiling screen installations bringing innovative ideas and settings to your events
- Consultations, if you are not entirely sure what you want/need for your event, consultations can be arranged to guide and support you and explore the best LED screen options for your event, if this is something that appeals to you find out more on our consultation page.
What is the cost of hiring an LED screen?
The cost of hiring an LED screen can vary due to a number of factors. The typical cost of hiring an LED screen can range from £300 to £20,000. As such a wide variety of screens and features are available, the price to hire a screen ranges depending on these. For example, prices can vary due to the type of screen, the size of the screen, the design of the screen, the length of hire or the scale of the event. Prices can be discussed in consultations or when a customer wants to hire a screen.
What else can be brought to your event?
Alongside LED screen hire, a number of other services and features can be offered to maximize your event experience to the full extent.
For example, PEP can offer technical production services, such as:
- Audio, alongside excelling visual qualities PEP invests in and offers the highest quality audio technology, with sound equipment including PA’s and consoles ensuring that the audio at your events is to the highest standard, see more here.
- Lighting, with the addition of our lighting designers and studio lighting equipment, PEP can bring exquisite lighting to your event and ensures your overall event is fueled with impact and quality, see more here.
- Live cameras, ideal for live events or online events, our experienced vision mixers can ensure a seamless delivery of footage with a recording option, ranging from one camera to full multi-camera solutions, see more here.
- Mobile trailers, alongside the hiring of LED screens PEP offers a mobile trailer hiring service. Meaning that screens can be brought to the most inaccessible events, PEP mobile trailers are cost effective and can be up and running extremely efficiently, bringing flexibility and a stress free experience to your event, if this interests you see more here.
Virtual and hybrid events can also be organized, including features such as:
- Live streaming, PEP offers a live streaming service meaning that if someone special cannot attend your event, or if you want to link your loved ones from all across the world, you can! From webcasts to conferences, using highly advanced equipment, PEP can provide seamless live broadcasts at unbelievable prices, find out more here.
- Video technicians, whether your event is small or large scale, a film or festival event, PEP offer low-cost videography solutions. By setting up and operating equipment such as video, audio and lighting systems, our technicians ensure a smoothly running and stress free experience for your event, find out more here.
- Recording and editing, if you want to remember and re-watch your event, we can ensure you can do so! Through our recording services we can professionally capture your event, and all the emotions and feelings involved. Equally, we can edit your videos, allowing personal features and touches to be added, maximizing your recording and memories of your event, find out more here.
How to get in touch with us
If you are interested in hiring an indoor or outdoor screen, or want to know more about any of the services you have read about today, contact us with your questions and queries, or we can arrange a consultation, please contact us through the form on our website or call us on 01202 611106.